Monday, April 6, 2009

4/6: "I just don't want you to be a train wreck!"

-Though I will describe something good that happened today, it was by and large a bust. I babysat a kiln all night until 6:30 in the morning thanks to a certain individual's lackadaisical firing schedule, I went home and slept for two hours, went to the therapist and was told that it wouldn't be prudent to start hormones until I "get settled" somewhere, which is a) total bullshit and b) not something I'll likely do until I start transitioning, I had a series of embarrassing cries in public, I ran out of cigarettes, I spilled coffee all over my white sweater, I lost my favorite bandanna, I'm on the rag, I walked home in the rain and got completely soaked. If anyone was considering doing something nice for me, now would be an appropriate time.

-Emma and I shared stories about being wild in middle school, though her's were far superior to my daily games of spin the bottle and once stripping in a camping trip game of truth or dare.

No comments: